Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- 4 days per week with a view to full-time
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven customer service skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations.
You will have experience working in a retail sales and/or warehouse environment. Ideally you will have a Cert III in Retail and/or a Forklift license (or willingness and ability to obtain) and experience driving a loader.
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift and loader, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume addressed to the Branch Manager.
Closing date: Friday 31 March 2022
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.