Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with exceptional customer service skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Assisting with daily administrative tasks
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations.
You will have experience working in a retail sales environment. Strong communication skills and be able to work efficiently on your own or as part of a dynamic team. Ideally you will have a Forklift license (or willingness and ability to obtain).
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, inventory/stock control, use of forklift, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Closing date: 15 June 2022
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.