Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Permanent part-time opportunity with flexible hours
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven customer service skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations
Interested? Is this You?
You will have experience working in a retail sales and/or warehouse environment. Ideally you will have a Cert III in Retail and/or a Forklift licence (or willingness and ability to obtain). Experience with driving a loader and using an auger is preferred but not essential.
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift and loader, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future.
Ideally you will work part-time hours with the flexibility to work full-time hours occasionally. Hours and days to be worked will be discussed with you. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume addressing the above, also indicating your availability (days and hours per week).
Closing date: Friday 9 October 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.