Website AGnVET Services
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional application training and support
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team of super users supporting our branch staff in the use of our systems and procedures.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Branch Support – provide support to our branches via an online live chat and ticketing support system and occasional branch visits for stocktakes & other branch activities. This may include day and overnight travel.
- Training & Development – provide training remotely or onsite at the Branch
- Team Player – building relationships and working collaboratively with others.
You will be considered a super user in Pronto XI (or similar financial software), Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Other skills and experiences will include retail business transactions including point of sale, inventory/stock control (desirable), excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving and effective interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: Monday 28th February 2022
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.