Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role as a Service Technician with trade experience
- Opportunity to develop and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
Campaspe Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
A leader in the irrigation sector, Campaspe Irrigation provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the industry. All of which makes us a rewarding employer in our field.
Campaspe Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team to provide technical service advice, support and skilled labour to meet customer needs and expectations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out installations, repairs and service work on a variety of pumps and water systems, including stock water, solar pumps, drip irrigation, centre pivots pumping filtration systems and automation
- Undertaking fault finding and diagnostics across a variety of equipment with a focus on irrigation pumps, filtration systems and automation
- Demonstrating clear and open communication with customers and a flexible approach.
- Working with a team environment with a strong desire for the team to succeed.
- Working unsupervised on location with a strong commitment to safety.
Interested? Is this You?
You will have an appropriate Trade Qualification/s in mechanical, electrical or other relatable industry and hold relevant licences and certifications.
Other skills and experiences will include the ability to provide technical advice and support to internal and external customers having had extensive service experience within the irrigation industry. You must be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge of pressurised irrigation systems, pump stations, centre pivots, filtration, automation and other irrigation systems. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving and effective interpersonal skills. You will need to be able to work under pressure with an attention to detail. A commitment to quality and safety is a must.
You will have white card accreditation, manual driver licence, HR licence (preferred) and forklift licence (desirable).
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: Friday 10 January 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.