Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in building our animal health business in a customer focused role
- Opportunity to develop your skills and have a positive impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Location negotiable within Southern NSW region
- Competitive package including company vehicle
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven customer service and animal health/nutrition sector experience. You will be responsible for the growth of the Betta Livestock Services Model in line with the AGnVET Animal Production Strategy in Southern NSW. Your key focus will be supporting the following AGnVET branches: Wagga, Boree Creek, Corowa, Culcairn, Ganmain, Grong Grong, Henty, Holbrook, Junee, Mangoplah, Rutherglen and Temora .
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing a level of professional animal production sales and technical advice to staff and growers to ensure our customers remain productive, profitable and sustainable.
- Communicate and support Branch staff, Region Managers and Key Account Managers, to implement and expand the AGnVET Betta Livestock Services offering.
- Working with Branch staff to develop and implement animal production business and sales plans to capture market growth opportunities
- Develop and implement key customer management plans with livestock producers
- Contribute to the development of and facilitating internal staff training workshops
- Coordinate and facilitate producer information workshops
- Develop and maintain an industry and internal network
- Champion safety and compliance requirements.
You will have tertiary qualifications in Agricultural Science or equivalent (majoring in Animal Production/Nutrition), complimented by experience in Animal Health/Nutrition (preferably in an advisory capacity).
Other skills and experiences will include; customer service and account management; the ability to develop and maintain exceptional relationships with customers and deliver on sales targets; ability to identify opportunities for growth; have strong verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills; and effective interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
In 2018 the business established our unique AGnVET Betta Livestock Services brand to focus on developing our Animal Health Category and better service our livestock customers. The success and progression of the services provided under Betta Livestock has meant that we need to further expand our Animal Production team to accommodate our growing customer demands.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: 28 February 2022
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.