Website AGnVET Services
- Work in a strong rural sector-based business
- Play a pivotal role in the growth of our business
- Flexible hours 30 – 38 hrs per week (part-time or full-time)
About the Role
Bring your expertise in administration and organisation to join our dynamic team, supporting our Water Brokers and their clients. A knowledge of farming and rural communities would be preferred.
This is a part-time or full-time opportunity between 30-38 hours per week. Flexible scheduling of hours to be worked will be discussed at interview.
You will be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, a commitment to building relationships with customers and must thrive in a team environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Administration support for all aspects of trades including drawing up contracts and processing invoices
- Organising settlement statements and payments
- Assisting with balancing accounts and completion of forms for Water authority
- General administration support for Water Brokers including lodging expense claims, event organisation and booking accommodation
- Assisting with researching market data.
You will have extensive administration experience including general accounts, using spreadsheets and a flair for organisation and coordinating events. Conveyancing experience will be looked upon favourably.
Other skills will include intermediate Excel and Word, accurate typing and attention to detail, problem solving skills and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Closing Date: 10 February 2021
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.