- Play a pivotal role in building our agricultural services while supporting a loyal customer base
- Opportunity to develop in an automatous role
- Based in a strong broadacre farming area with opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary + mobile + motor vehicle
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our branch at Wellington during a time of focused investment and growth. We are seeking an individual with proven experience as a high performing team member with knowledge of agricultural products and services, and the ability to lead the branch. You may currently be a Branch Manager or in a 2IC position and ready to take that next step.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the branch operations, meeting financial goals and building excellent customer relationships.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating a collaborative branch that achieves long term consistent growth
- Exceeding sales, profit, and operational targets/performance within the branch
- Provide leadership and direction to the branch team
- Development and implementation of branch business plans
- Work as one AGnVET team to support stock and logistics amongst the branches
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Develop and manage local marketing and promotional activities
- Champion safety and compliance requirements.
You will have the ability or potential to develop and lead a team, be commercially astute with proven ability to identify opportunities for growth and, developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with customers.
You will be motivated, have great communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable to change and have effective interpersonal skills. Your ability to develop into a leadership role and build a high performing team will also give you an advantage.
AGnVET is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 70 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET , IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
To apply, please send a cover letter, current resume and the names and contact details of at least 2 referees to the ‘Regional Manager Central’.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to be considered for this position.
AGnVET Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.