Website Campaspe Irrigation
- Work in a strong rural sector-based business
- Play a pivotal role in the growth of our business
- Flexible work arrangements – opportunity to be located in Northern Victoria region
Campaspe Irrigation as a part of the AGnVET Group is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The AGnVET Water business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
A leader in the irrigation sector, Campaspe Irrigation provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the industry. All of which makes us a rewarding employer in our field.
Campaspe Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional to be a part of an exciting growth phase.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales and profit budget/targets
- Sales plan development and execution
- Development of irrigation project business plans
- Building and developing key customer relationships
- Overseeing the progress of key projects
Key selection criteria:
- Proven experience in achieve sales and profit budget/targets
- Sales experience in the irrigation industry
- Experience in sales plan development and execution
- Experience in development of irrigation project business plans
- Experience in building, developing and maintaining key customer and supplier relationships
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work in a team including effective communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
Preferred selection criteria:
- Experience in the water industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other industry degree
Interested? Apply Now
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter (addressing the selection criteria) and resume. Should you require any further information please email Campaspe Irrigation Branch Manager using the link below.*
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.
*Strictly no agencies please