Website Campaspe Irrigation
- Complete a Certificate III while you earn
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is interested in learning on-the-job and completing a Certificate III in Retail over 2 years. Successful candidates will also be considered for ongoing employment after the traineeship.
- Demonstrated interest in Retail and Customer Service particularly in the Agricultural industry
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to serve customers with commitment to service excellence
- Completion of Higher School Certificate or TAFE Certificate would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to obtain a Forklift licence and undertake studies at TAFE or similar training organisation.
During your traineeship you will be employed by AGnVET Services whilst learning on-the-job and completing a Certificate III through TAFE. You will be released to attend training each week as required. You will receive ongoing mentoring and support to maximise your career development over the 2 years of your traineeship.
As a trainee Customer Service Officer your main responsibilities will include:
- Building excellent customer relationships
- General duties supporting the branch in the day-to-day operations, such as:
- Assisting branch staff with retail sales and enquiries
- Assisting clients with water product related enquiries, directing service and project enquiries
- Assisting with receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Assisting with order processing including point of sale
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assisting with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Building technical knowledge specifically in the area of water related products
- Championing safety and compliance requirements
- Working as part of a team to achieve results as directed.
Campaspe Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Rochester. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions and form part of the wider Darling Irrigation business.
A leader in the irrigation sector, supported by 7 locations in NSW, VIC, and TAS, Darling Irrigation provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the industry. All of which makes us a rewarding employer in our field.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in Retail and obtain a recognised qualification, as well as join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume addressed to the Branch Manager.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.