Website Darling Irrigation
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of watering, pumping and irrigation solutions in Australia by providing innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions for our customers. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector.
This is an exciting position for a proven sales professional to be a part of a new exciting growth phase for the Darling Irrigation business. The role will be based in Central West NSW.
The position will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager (Dubbo & Narromine) and is a key member of a successful, proactive and multi-skilled team.
You will be responsible for driving and exceeding targeted project sales, customer service as well as developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A proven track record of sales results with irrigation products and solutions (incl. preparing quotes and tenders)
- In-depth industry and technical knowledge of irrigation systems including pumps and filtration (centre pivots would be advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to strategically approach new business opportunities resulting in sales
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and clients
- Exceptional communication skills and proven experience in providing quality customer service
- Demonstrated capability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Committed and demonstrated practice in ensuring all WH&S, Environmental and Quality objectives are achieved
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (Pronto would be advantageous)
- Manual motor vehicle licence is essential and forklift license would be advantageous
- Available to travel overnight occasionally
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive salary, negotiated based on industry knowledge, skills and experience
- Working in a strong rural sector-based business
- Training will be provided, and career advancement is supported
- Great working environment in a growing privately run independent business
- Immediate start
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your cover letter (addressing the selection criteria) and resume to email@example.com
*All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence
*Only successful potential candidates will be contacted
*Strictly no agencies please