Website Darling Irrigation
- Casual labourers needed to support delivery of irrigation project installations
- Assist field service technicians on site in various locations
- Excellent rates and opportunity to work with a great team
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team to provide basic labouring duties to assist field service technicians to deliver project installations to customers, and to also help with store duties.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Labouring services alongside service technicians, including trenching, laying pipeline and manual handling of materials on site
- Working within a team to complete tasks as directed whilst following standards and environmental quality and safety controls
- Keeping accurate records of work completed and resources used.
- Store duties working alongside store person, including packing of centre pivots, stock counting, delivering of stock to site.
Ideally you will have:
- Appropriate experience as a labourer with ability to deliver service orientated work alongside a team of service technicians, and store duties. Prior experience in building, construction and general farm work would be advantageous
- Experience and understanding of work health and safety, adhering to hazard checklists and workplace inspections
- You will have white card accreditation, manual driver license, and forklift license (desirable).
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: 31 January 2022. Please note that applications will be reviewed as submitted.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.