Website Darling Irrigation
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of watering, pumping and irrigation solutions in Australia by providing innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions for our customers. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector.
This is an exciting position for a proven sales professional to be a part of a new exciting growth phase for the Darling Irrigation business. The role will be based in Wagga Wagga NSW.
The position will be reporting to the Branch Manager (Wagga Wagga) and is a key member of a successful, proactive and multi-skilled team.
You will be responsible for driving and exceeding targeted project sales, customer service as well as developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A proven track record of sales results with irrigation products and solutions (incl. preparing quotes and tenders)
- In-depth industry and technical knowledge of irrigation systems including pumps and filtration (centre pivots would be advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to strategically approach new business opportunities resulting in sales
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and clients
- Exceptional communication skills and proven experience in providing quality customer service
- Demonstrated capability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Committed and demonstrated practice in ensuring all WH&S, Environmental and Quality objectives are achieved
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (Pronto would be advantageous)
- Manual motor vehicle licence is essential and forklift license would be advantageous
- Available to travel overnight occasionally
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive salary, negotiated based on industry knowledge, skills and experience
- Working in a strong rural sector-based business
- Training will be provided, and career advancement is supported
- Great working environment in a growing privately run independent business
- Immediate start
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your cover letter (addressing the selection criteria).
*All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence
*Only successful potential candidates will be contacted
*Strictly no agencies please