Website Darling Irrigation
- Play a pivotal role as a Service Manager with trade experience
- Opportunity to develop and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Competitive base salary + mobile phone
About the Role
Bring your expertise in technical service management to drive our installation and sales teams to meet our customers’ needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of services technicians
- Ensuring the successful installation of irrigation systems
- Ensuring projects are completed with maximum efficiency
- Providing technical service advice on designated projects
- Developing and sharing technical knowledge within the retail business
- Building strong relationships and working collaboratively with others.
You will have:
Current relevant licences and certifications
- Experience working in the Irrigation/Water industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills.
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume to the Branch Manager.
Closing date: 28 February 2021
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.