Website I K Caldwell
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Located in Moama, NSW
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven customer service skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store point of contact for retail sales and enquiries.
- Build excellent customer relationships.
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing.
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers.
- Management of inventory goods including agricultural chemicals, animal health products, general merchandise and fertilisers.
- Coordinate branch product ordering process; receival; stock levels of individual categories; and minimise product loss.
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring (expiring/short dated products) and stocktakes
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations.
You will have experience working in a retail sales and/or warehouse environment. Ideally you will have a Cert III in Retail and Forklift licence (or willingness and ability to obtain).
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
Don’t have all the education or experience above? Don’t let that stop you from applying as your passion to work in the agricultural industry and for I K Caldwell could just be what you need to get that foot in the door.
I K Caldwell is a part of AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
I K Caldwell services clients across a considerable area with branches in Moama, Cobram, Corowa, Deniliquin, Moama, Rochester and Shepparton. We deliver a range of agronomic and service packages extensively throughout the Goulburn Valley, Northern Victoria and Southern Riverina regions.
Our extensive agronomic team deliver a range of services for broadacre, horticulture, viticulture, fodder, rice and summer crop production across these regions. These include on farm advice on pest, disease and weed management, crop inspections, farm planning and recommending in-crop nutrition requirements.
Our diverse range of products and services are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry, all of which makes AGnVET Services a rewarding employer in our field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd November 2020
I K Caldwell thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.