Website I K Caldwell
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Located in Shepparton, Victoria
About the Role
Bring your skills and experience in inventory management and scheduling logistics, and join our dedicated team in Shepparton, Victoria.
You will be responsible for managing all internal inbound/outbound deliveries and inventory management within the Victorian & Southern NSW region. You will be required to maintain and execute accurate logistics scheduling records and inventory cycle count/stocktakes with branches.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Logistics scheduling and timely coordination of internal inbound/outbound stock transfers and demand management between branches and customers
- Assist branch managers with monthly cycle count process and annual stock take planning schedule. Occasional travel for annual stock take, as necessary
- Purchase order and system pricing maintenance when required
- Assist with regional inventory protection/inventory exchange reconciliation
- Assist our national procurement team as directed on specific projects
- Assist with customer service at the branch as required
- Building excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day-to-day operations.
You will have experience working within a logistics, supply chain management and/or warehousing environment. You must have demonstrated logistics and inventory management experience, including High attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
I K Caldwell is a part of AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
I K Caldwell services clients across a considerable area with branches in Ballarat, Cobram, Corowa, Deniliquin, Moama, Rochester and Shepparton. We deliver a range of agronomic and service packages extensively throughout the Goulburn Valley, Northern Victoria and Southern Riverina regions.
Our extensive agronomic team deliver a range of services for broadacre, horticulture, viticulture, fodder, rice and summer crop production across these regions. These include on farm advice on pest, disease and weed management, crop inspections, farm planning and recommending in-crop nutrition requirements.
Our diverse range of products and services are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry, all of which makes AGnVET Services a rewarding employer in our field.
If you have experience as an inventory or logistics coordinator, preferably in the rural sector and would like a new challenge then please submit your application with your cover letter and resume.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.