Website I K Caldwell
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional administrative support
- Opportunity to work either part-time or full-time
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Located in Shepparton, VIC
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven administration and accounts skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to senior managers and technical services
- Producing and updating documents in Word and Excel
- Updating and maintaining company database of customer details
- Processing invoices and reconciliation of accounts
- General administration duties including booking accommodation and events
- In store point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Building excellent internal and external customer relationships
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations.
You will have experience working in administration within a rural business. Ideally you will have a Cert IV in Accounting & Bookkeeping and/or experience working with Excel spreadsheets and reconciliation of accounts.
Other skills and experiences will include general administration using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
I K Caldwell is a part of AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
I K Caldwell services clients across a considerable area with branches in Moama, Cobram, Corowa, Deniliquin, Moama, Rochester and Shepparton. We deliver a range of agronomic and service packages extensively throughout the Goulburn Valley, Northern Victoria and Southern Riverina regions.
Our extensive agronomic team deliver a range of services for broadacre, horticulture, viticulture, fodder, rice and summer crop production across these regions. These include on farm advice on pest, disease and weed management, crop inspections, farm planning and recommending in-crop nutrition requirements.
Our diverse range of products and services are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry, all of which makes AGnVET Services a rewarding employer in our field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume, addressed to the Regional Manager (Victoria).
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
I K Caldwell thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.