Website Wheelhouse Group
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Located in Bridgewater, Victoria
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven customer service skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods including agricultural chemicals, animal health products, general merchandise and fertilisers
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations
You will have experience working in a retail sales and/or warehouse environment. Ideally you will have a Cert III in Retail and Forklift licence (or willingness and ability to obtain).
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
Don’t have all the education or experience above? Don’t let that stop you from applying as your passion to work in the agricultural industry and for Wheelhouse Group could just be what you need to get that foot in the door.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: 15 November 2021
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.