- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to develop your career in the Agriculture industry
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven customer service skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building excellent customer relationships
- General duties supporting the branch in the day-to-day operations, such as:
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assisting with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Building technical knowledge specifically in the area of water related products
- Championing safety and compliance requirements
- Working as part of a team to achieve results as directed.
You will have experience working in a retail sales and/or warehouse environment. Ideally you will have a Cert III in Retail and/or a Forklift licence (or willingness and ability to obtain).
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
Don’t have all the education or experience above? Don’t let that stop you from applying as your passion to work in the agricultural industry and for Darling Irrigation could just be what you need to get that foot in the door.
AGnVET is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 70 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET , IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.