Website I K Caldwell
- Play a pivotal role in providing advanced agronomic advice and solutions
- Opportunity to develop and have a great impact on a growing team and business
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with demonstrated ability to develop agronomy business plans and strong relationships with customers.
You will be responsible for providing agronomy services to new and existing clients to achieve objectives, profitable growth as well as collaborating and aligning with the business to achieve targets.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide advanced agronomic advice and solutions to customers
- Develop and execute agronomy business and key customer management plans in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Identification of new client/existing client growth opportunities
- Actively participate in a collaborative team to meet and exceed shared objectives
- Develop and maintain an industry and internal network as well as keeping abreast of current trends
- Demonstrated high integrity and compliance with internal and external standards
Interested? Is this You?
You will be motivated, results driven, willing to learn and with a keen interest in agricultural production and technology, minimum 3 years’ experience as an agronomist with a Bachelor of Ag Science or equivalent.
Demonstrated skills in building strong relationships both internally and externally, strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills, and intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel & PowerPoint + AgWorld (or similar platform).
You will work with a team of experienced agronomists and branch/store teams to provide growers with the latest in agricultural technology including a diverse range of crop protection products, seed, fertiliser and plant nutrition services.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: Friday 29 May 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.