Website AGnVET Services
- Exciting opportunity to join agribusiness industry leader
- Diverse role managing all branch operations
- Based in Dubbo, NSW
AGnVET Services established in 1915, today is a leading Australian agribusiness with a branch network operating under various local iconic brands across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with sound knowledge of agricultural products and services to lead our Dubbo branch team.
You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the branch operations, meeting financial objectives and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Create a collaborative branch that achieves long term consistent growth
- Managing sales, profit, and operational performance of the branch
- Provide leadership and direction
- Manage staff performance and development
- Provide first class customer service
- Develop and manage local marketing and promotional activities
- Manage safety and compliance requirements
To be successful in this role you must have a proven track record in developing and leading a team, be commercially astute with the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future.
For more information call Andrew Walker, Regional Manager on 0427 921 046