Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Located in a large regional centre
- Large fast paced branch offering endless career opportunities
About the Role
Bring your expertise in customer service, retail sales and attention to detail to join our friendly and committed team whilst gaining further experience in agricultural retail branch operations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Driving sales in Animal Health, Agchem, Fertiliser and general merchandise
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Monthly reporting to stakeholders
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations.
You will have experience working in a retail sales and/or a warehouse environment. Ideally you will have a strong understanding of farming practises and a Forklift licence (or willingness and ability to obtain). If you are an expert in your field and believe your skills can make a difference, or, a keen beginner with a rural background and willing to learn, we want to hear from you!
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift, time management, attention to detail, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Closing date: 31 July 2021
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.