Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role as a qualified Service Technician with trade experience
- Opportunity to develop and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team to provide service technical advice, support and skilled labour to meet customer needs and expectations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Pump, off grid and control systems service work on site and in store
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving service calls from customers
- Programmed servicing of irrigation equipment
- Maintain, develop and share technical knowledge within the retail business
- Team Player – building relationships and working collaboratively with others
You will have an appropriate Trade Qualification/s in electrical, plumbing, or other relatable industry and hold relevant licences and certifications. Experience working with drip irrigation systems would be advantageous but is not essential.
Other skills and experiences will include providing technical advice and support to internal and external customers and extensive service experience in the irrigation industry. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving and effective interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter addressed to the Regional Manager. Closing date 31 January 2022.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.