Website AGnVET Services
- Competitive remuneration package incl motor vehicle
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Career growth opportunity and have a great impact on a growing company
About the Role
This is an exciting newly created opportunity for an individual with proven account management experience and a track record in achieving key sales indicators.
You will be responsible for the achievement of key sales indicators through delivering ‘best in class’ account management. Focused on building current and new customer relationships, managing internal relationships, understanding market trends, competitor pricing/activities and identifying customer needs that translate to growth strategies.
You will cover Griffith, Coleambally, Hay, Leeton & Barellan branches.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of customised account management grower business and retention plans to achieve set KPIs such as sales, gross profit, market share (customer growth and new accounts) and individual product targets.
- Demonstrated targeted approach to identifying and signing up new customers, action market segment opportunities, and driving the cross selling of other business opportunities eg insurance, irrigation, animal health etc.
- Build and maintain strong strategic partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders resulting in meeting key financial metrics.
- Act as the commercial contact for key accounts, obtaining forecasts, quoting prices, securing orders and providing customers with updates on supply and logistics.
- Build accurate forecasts based on customer/market knowledge and sales analysis.
- Champion safety and compliance requirements.
You will have the demonstrated ability to develop and implement account management, customer retention and business plans, be commercially astute with proven ability to identify opportunities for growth as well as developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with internal and external customers.
You will have negotiation, influencing and advanced problem resolution skills, be motivated and results driven, have great communication abilities, adaptable to change and have effective interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in customer account management at AGnVET. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work in a management role, we are keen to speak to you.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.