Website AGnVET Services
- Competitive base salary
- Mobile phone + laptop
- Play a pivotal role in the growth of our business in the Riverina
- Great opportunity for career growth
About the Role
Bring your expertise and experience in property management to manage a portfolio of properties including rural leases and strata.
You will be responsible for maintaining and generating growth via client relationships and following up on new opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of tenant and landlord enquires
- Organising routine inspections and overseeing lease payments
- Advertising properties for lease and showing properties to prospective tenants
- Processing lease applications and ensuring proprieties are ready for occupancy
- Ensuring that properties are well maintained and meet compliance regulations.
Our team is energetic, dynamic and results driven – for your hard work we have the following on offer for you!
- Competitive Salary
- Mobile phone + laptop
- Use of company pool car
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities available for you to develop your career pathway.
Key Skills & Experience
You will have the ability and experience to:
- Understand residential tenancy legislation and negotiate property management agreements
- Be commercially astute with proven ability to identify opportunities for growth
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with clients.
You will also be able to demonstrate that you:
- Have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Are computer literate including experience with Rest Trust accounting software
- Are a team player with good time management skills
- Have a current driver licence.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Apply with you cover letter and resume using the link below.
Closing Date: 24 January 2021
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.