Website Darling Irrigation
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
A leader in the irrigation sector, Darling Irrigation provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the industry. All of which makes us a rewarding employer in our field.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven customer service skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations
Interested? Is this You?
You will have experience working in a retail sales and/or warehouse environment. Ideally but not essential, you will have a Cert III in Retail and/or a Forklift licence (or willingness and ability to obtain).
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: Friday 14 February 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Previous applicants are kindly requested not to re-apply.