Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in building our rural business
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven warehousing and customer service experience.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and warehousing support in the Wagga store. You will also be responsible for receiving and accurately recording all goods inwards, as well as preparing goods for and ensuring dispatch of all customer orders in a timely manner. You will also spend customer-facing time in the Wagga Branch delivering high levels of customer service to meet their needs and expectations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide service to customers in the warehouse area as well as directing them to other areas for information and additional service if required
- Communicate with other team members about all matters involving inventory, including order delays; product packaging issues; potential product reorders; customer special orders availability/dispatch
- Coordinate all warehouse product processes in line with AGnVET warehouse procedures – ensure all product is received or dispatched accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate safe delivery of product to customers by ensuring trucks are loaded safely and product is unloaded as required by customers
- Maintain warehouse and yard area to ensure a safe and clean environment which complies with legal storage requirements
- Champion safety and compliance requirements by demonstrating duty of care and identifying and reporting all hazards within workplace.
You will have demonstrated experience in warehousing including receipt and dispatch of products, providing customer service and understanding the importance of safety in the workplace.
Other skills and experiences will include developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers as well as proven interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.