Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in building our irrigation business
- Opportunity to develop your career in Water & Agriculture industries
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
Bring your skills and experience in warehousing and customer service and join our dedicated team in Warren, NSW.
Due to growth in the business AGnVET Services is seeking to employ someone who can help look after our customers as they visit the store. Duties will include serving customers, answering the phone, receive in goods, make up orders and where required deliver product on farm. Your focus will be on branch sales for the Water category.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store point of contact for irrigation retail sales and enquiries
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods including irrigation products, agricultural chemicals, animal health products, general merchandise and fertilisers
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assisting with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Truck driving and delivering orders to customers
- Building excellent customer relationships
- Championing safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations.
You will have demonstrated experience in warehousing including receipt and dispatch of products, providing customer service and understanding the importance of safety in the workplace. Ideally you will have a forklift license, driver licence and HR truck license (preferred, or ability to obtain).
Experience working with pump and irrigation systems would be advantageous, as well as knowledge of irrigation components and agricultural products.
Other skills and experiences will include developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers as well as proven interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.