Website AGnVET Services
- Growing together and play a pivotal role in providing advanced agronomic advice and solutions
- Opportunity to develop and have a great impact on a growing team and business
- Option to be located in either West Wyalong or Condobolin
About the Role
Our business has been a part of the fabric of the agricultural industry in NSW and Victoria for over 100 years. We are committed to providing agronomic solutions to our growers so they and us can grow successfully. We believe it’s our people that make the difference.
We aim to achieve success through providing on farm solutions to crop health and protection across a wide range of crop and pasture types in dryland and irrigation sectors across NSW and Victoria. Our team approach shares a wide range of experiences and knowledge across the group, so no one is ever on their own.
As we continuously provide innovative solutions and service to our clients, we need to employ the best agronomists that will challenge and want to be challenged in their career.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the broadacre agronomy team in West Wyalong or Condobolin, for an individual with demonstrated ability to develop their career in agronomy, with a keen focus in business planning and strong relationship management with customers.
Our West Wyalong and Condobolin teams have a client base with a diverse focus from general winter cropping cereals/canola/legumes to mixed farmers with different pasture types in there mixed farming enterprise, dryland and irrigation.
You will be responsible for providing agronomy services to new and existing clients to achieve objectives, profitable growth as well as collaborating and aligning with the business to achieve success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide advanced agronomic advice and solutions to customers
- Develop and execute agronomy business and key customer management plans in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Identification of new client/existing client growth opportunities
- Actively participate in a collaborative team to meet and exceed shared objectives
- Develop and maintain an industry and internal network as well as keeping abreast of current trends
- Demonstrated high integrity and compliance with internal and external standards
Interested? Is this You?
You will be motivated, results driven, willing to learn and with a keen interest in agricultural production and technology, minimum 3 years’ experience as an agronomist with a Bachelor of Ag Science or equivalent.
Demonstrated skills in building strong relationships both internally and externally, strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills, and intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel & PowerPoint + AgWorld (or similar platform).
You will work with a team of experienced agronomists and branch/store teams to provide growers with the latest in agricultural technology including a diverse range of crop protection products, seed, fertiliser and plant nutrition services.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume addressing the above, to the Field Services Manager.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.