- Excellent opportunity to join our Field Services Team
- Specialise in Broadacre Agronomy
- Competitive salary package + motor vehicle
- Located in West Wyalong NSW
Only those applicants with the unrestricted right to work in Australia will be considered.
About Life as an Agronomist at AGnVET Group
Our dynamic team of up to 80 agronomists work together to provide specialty agricultural services and advice, that supports our customers with a common goal of success. You will join our experienced agronomists and field services team to enable you to develop the latest in agricultural technology, providing advanced agronomic advice and solutions.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise with growers to establish cropping plans (utilising the Agworld platform) to support their production and service needs.
- Continue to advance our services provided to grower eg development and implementation of Precision Agriculture.
- Develop and present agronomy strategies in conjunction with branch managers and senior agronomists.
- Support key customer management by developing business plans for new and existing customers
- Communicate with key suppliers and develop demonstration sites.
You must be an experienced Agronomist with tertiary qualifications such as a Bachelor of Science/Agronomy. You will have strong communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable to change and have effective interpersonal skills, with a keen interest in agricultural production and technology.
We are seeking people who are passionate about agronomy and have highly developed technical, management and leadership skills. Your demonstrated business leadership will also give you an advantage.
AGnVET is an Australian owned leading independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes, NSW in 1915, today we have over 70 branches and 100 specialist advisors in agronomy and animal health, strategically located throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania through various locally branded businesses providing local and innovative services to our clients.
What’s on offer
- A competitive salary package with fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone, iPad and laptop.
- Ongoing training and professional development to further your career as a key member of our agronomy team.
- Attendance to the annual AGnVET agronomy conference and other relevant industry events.
AGnVET team members also receive benefits such as:
- AGnVET’s flexible work options to assist you to balance work and family life
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, providing a counselling service including financial advice
- Access to corporate rates for health insurance with Bupa
- $1,500 employee referral bonuses
- Salary sacrifice to superannuation.
Your application should be addressed to the Head of Agronomy, with your cover letter and resume, indicating where you live in relation to West Wyalong. You should address the criteria above (About You) in your application.
AGnVET thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.