Website Campaspe Irrigation
- Work in a strong rural sector-based business
- Play a pivotal role in the growth of our business
- Flexible work options & competitive salary package + motor vehicle
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional to be a part of an exciting growth phase, specialising in Centre Pivot products for broadacre customers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing innovative Centre Pivot sales solutions for customers
- Sales plan development and execution
- Building and developing key customer relationships
- Overseeing the progress of key projects
- Achieving sales and profit budget/targets.
You will have the following experience and key skills:
- Sales experience in the irrigation or another industry
- Experience in sales plan development and execution
- Experience in development of project business plans
- Experience in building, developing and maintaining key customer and supplier relationships
- Proven experience in achieving sales and profit budget/targets
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work in a team including effective communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Driver’s License.
The following attributes would also be highly regarded but not essential:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Water industry
- Pivot specialist experience (further training will be provided)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other industry degree
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
Work for a leading agribusiness that has a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer.
We also offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career experiences and your personalised development support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing benefits including vaccinations and discounted health insurance
- $1,500 employee referral bonuses
- Salary sacrifice to superannuation
- Paid Parental Leave
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter (addressing the above criteria) and resume to the Branch Manager.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.