Website Campaspe Irrigation
- Play a pivotal role as a Service Technician with trade qualifications
- Opportunity to develop and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
You will be responsible for all facets of servicing and installation of irrigation systems, filtration through to valves and automation.
As a member of a proactive and multi-skilled team, you will have the following:
- Passion for the service delivery
- Experience in PVC installations preferably in irrigation system installations
- In-depth technical knowledge of irrigation systems including centre pivots, pumps and filtration or ability to learn quickly
- A proven track record of service history
- A high standard of personal presentation, integrity, and energy
- Exceptional communication skills and proven experience in providing quality customer service
- Demonstrated capability to work autonomously and self-motivated
- Ability to undertake occasional travel and occasional weekend work during irrigation season
- Ability to strategically approach new business opportunities
- Energetic with a willingness to be a team player
- Commitment to ensuring all OHS&E, Environmental and Quality outcomes are achieved.
We are interested in hearing from people who have a commitment to outstanding customer service, as well as possessing the potential to advance within the Company. Experience within the irrigation industry is preferred.
You will have white (or red) card accreditation, driver licence, HR licence (preferred) and forklift licence (desirable).
Campaspe Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
A leader in the irrigation sector, Campaspe Irrigation provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the industry. All of which makes us a rewarding employer in our field.
Campaspe Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume, to the Branch Manager. For further information please contact Campaspe Irrigation Branch Manager Narelle Lindsay on 0472 827 500.
Please note that applications will be reviewed as submitted.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.