Website Darling Irrigation
- Exciting opportunity to join an agricultural industry leader
- Diverse role in an area of strong growth, leading the branch team
- Based in Launceston TAS
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
A leader in the irrigation sector, Darling Irrigation provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the industry. All of which makes us a rewarding employer in our field.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with knowledge of agricultural products and services to lead the branch team.
You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the branch operations, meeting financial goals and building excellent customer relationships.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating a collaborative branch that achieves long term consistent growth
- Managing sales, profit, and operational performance within the branch
- Provide leadership and direction to the branch team
- Development and implementation of branch business plans
- Work as one AGnVET team to support stock and logistics amongst the branches
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Develop and manage local marketing and promotional activities
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
Interested? Is this You?
You will have the ability or potential to develop and lead a team, be commercially astute with proven ability to identify opportunities for growth and, developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with customers.
You will be motivated, have great communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable to change and have effective interpersonal skills. Your demonstrated leadership through building a high performing team will also give you an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work in a senior management role with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history, in an area of strong growth and with an exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply online with your cover letter and resume.
Closing Date: Friday 15 November 2019
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.