Website Darling Irrigation
- Play a pivotal role in building our rural business
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
A leader in the irrigation sector, Darling Irrigation provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the industry. All of which makes us a rewarding employer in our field.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven warehousing and customer service experience.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and warehousing support in the Launceston store. You will also be responsible for receiving and accurately recording all goods inwards, as well as preparing goods for and ensuring dispatch of all customer orders in a timely manner. You will also spend customer-facing time in the Launceston Branch delivering high levels of customer service to meet their needs and expectations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- A significant emphasis will be placed on accurate stock control and goods inwards & outwards procedures.
- Preparation of customer orders, this will include both procurement and dispatch of the products
- Review and control stock levels, re-ordering product as required
- Provide service to customers in the warehouse area as well as directing them to other areas for information and additional service if required
- Communicate with other team members about all matters involving inventory, including order delays; product packaging issues; potential product reorders; customer special orders availability/dispatch
- Coordinate all warehouse product processes in line with AGnVET warehouse procedures – ensure all product is received or dispatched accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate safe delivery of product to customers by ensuring trucks are loaded safely and product is unloaded as required by customers
- Maintain warehouse and yard area to ensure a safe and clean environment which complies with legal storage requirements
- Champion safety and compliance requirements by demonstrating duty of care and identifying and reporting all hazards within workplace.
Interested? Is this You?
You will have demonstrated experience in warehousing including receipt and dispatch of products, providing customer service and understanding the importance of safety in the workplace.
Other skills and experiences will include developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers as well as proven interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume addressing the above criteria, to the Branch Manager.
Closing Date: Friday 17 July 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.