Website Darling Irrigation
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of watering, pumping and irrigation solutions in Australia by providing innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions for our customers. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to work in retail based in our Narromine store.
The position will be reporting to the Branch Manager and plays a key role in the team by maximising the customer service experience.
- In store first point of contact for retail and technical irrigation sales and enquiries
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Inventory monitoring and ordering from various suppliers
- Liaising with various internal staff and sub-contractors
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 2 years working in a retail sales and/or warehouse environment
- Examples of exceeding customer expectations resulting in increased sales
- Experience with warehouse management and Point of Sale systems (knowledge of Pronto an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work within a fast-paced warehousing and retail environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and customers
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook
- WH&S understanding and practice
- Forklift license is desirable
- Irrigation industry experience is highly desirable or working in a similar industry such as hardware
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive salary, negotiated based on industry knowledge, skills and experience
- Working in a strong rural sector-based business
- Training will be provided, and career advancement is supported
- Great working environment in a growing privately run independent business
- Immediate start
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your cover letter (addressing the selection criteria) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence
*Only successful potential candidates will be contacted
*Strictly no agencies please