Website Darling Irrigation
- Play a pivotal role as a qualified Electrician with pump/off grid experience
- Opportunity to develop and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team to provide electrical technical advice, support and skilled labour to meet customer needs and expectations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Pump, off grid and control systems service work on site and in store
- Project installation, commissioning and technical service on projects
- Telemetry installation and maintenance, Install and maintain control and measurement equipment.
- Maintaining, developing and sharing technical knowledge within the retail business
- Being a Team Player – building relationships and working collaboratively with others.
You will have an appropriate Electrical Trade qualification and hold relevant licences and certifications.
Other skills and experiences will include providing technical advice and support to internal and external customers and extensive service experience in the irrigation industry. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving and effective interpersonal skills.
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.