Website Darling Irrigation
- Play a pivotal role as a qualified Service Technician with trade experience
- Opportunity to develop and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
A leader in the irrigation sector, Darling Irrigation provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the industry. All of which makes us a rewarding employer in our field.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team to provide service technical advice, support and skilled labour to meet customer needs and expectations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Pump, off grid and control systems service work on site and in store
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving service calls from customers
- Programmed servicing of irrigation equipment
- Supporting project installation, commissioning and technical service on projects
- Maintaining, developing and sharing technical knowledge within the retail business
- Being a Team Player – building relationships and working collaboratively with others.
Interested? Is this You?
You will have an appropriate Trade Qualification/s in electrical, plumbing, or other relatable industry and hold relevant licences and certifications. Experience working with centre pivot irrigators would be advantageous but is not essential.
Other skills and experiences will include providing technical advice and support to internal and external customers and extensive service experience in the irrigation industry. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving and effective interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter addressed to the Branch Manager.
Closing Date: Friday 5 June 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.