Website I K Caldwell
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven customer service skills within retail and/or warehousing environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations
- Work as part of a team to achieve results as directed.
You will have experience working in retail sales and/or warehouse environment. Ideally you will have a Cert III in Retail and/or a Forklift licence (or willingness and ability to obtain). A Heavy Vehicle Truck license is not required but would be desirable.
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
I K Caldwell is a part of AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
I K Caldwell services clients across a considerable area with branches in Ballarat, Cobram, Corowa, Deniliquin, Moama, Rochester and Shepparton. We deliver a range of agronomic and service packages extensively throughout the Goulburn Valley, Northern Victoria and Southern Riverina regions.
Our extensive agronomic team deliver a range of services for broadacre, horticulture, viticulture, fodder, rice and summer crop production across these regions. These include on farm advice on pest, disease and weed management, crop inspections, farm planning and recommending in-crop nutrition requirements.
Our diverse range of products and services are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry, all of which makes AGnVET Services a rewarding employer in our field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future in a permanent full-time position.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Closing date: 30th April 2021
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.