Website IK Caldwell
- Play a pivotal role in building our horticultural business
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
I K Caldwell is a part of AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
I K Caldwell services clients across a considerable area with branches in Ballarat, Cobram, Corowa, Deniliquin, Moama, Rochester and Shepparton. We deliver a range of agronomic and service packages extensively throughout the Goulburn Valley, Northern Victoria and Southern Riverina regions.
Our extensive agronomic team deliver a range of services for broadacre, horticulture, viticulture, fodder, rice and summer crop production across these regions. These include on farm advice on pest, disease and weed management, crop inspections, farm planning and recommending in-crop nutrition requirements.
Our diverse range of products and services are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry, all of which makes I K Caldwell a rewarding employer in our field.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven commercial experience and track record. Whilst previous experience in horticulture / agriculture commercial roles is preferable, we encourage candidates looking for a career change to apply.
You will be responsible for the management of IKC horticultural business plan, meeting financial goals and building excellent supplier and customer relationships.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales and profit targets for the horticultural business segment in IKC
- Work as one AGnVET team to support the overall horticultural segment business plan
- Development and implementation of the IKC horticultural business plan
- Actively manage all horticultural supplier agreements
- Develop and implement key customer management plans
- Coordinate the group horticultural forecasts
- Develop and maintain an industry and internal network
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
Interested? Is this You?
You will have the ability or potential to develop and implement business plans, be commercially astute with proven ability to identify opportunities for growth as well as developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with suppliers and customers.
You will be motivated, have great communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable to change and have effective interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work in a management role with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
I K Caldwell thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.