Website AGnVET Rural
AGnVET Rural is an independent rural service and distribution agribusiness, located in prime agricultural areas, with eight locations throughout northwest NSW and Queensland.
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and experienced sales manager / agronomist to join our committed team and gain from the prosperous farming community in Wee Waa.
The successful applicants will be creating and maintaining relationships with customers, including sales of Company services and products. Enthusiasm to learn and compliment the team, providing customer profit focused agbusiness solutions.
As a member of the proactive and multi-skilled teams, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in broadacre and intensive cropping agronomy.
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Knowledge of crop chemical, seed, fertiliser and general merchandise products.
- Ability to perform without supervision, and to work as part of a team.
- Capacity to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
The use of industry specific software programs will be required, so a high level of communication skills, technical knowledge and computer know-how is paramount.
Appropriate tertiary qualifications are essential.
An attractive salary will be offered commensurate with skills and experience.
Enquiries please contact: Michael Callachor on 0419 279 419
Please attach your resume with three referees and apply online
Reference: SMA Wee Waa
Applications Close Friday 30th October 2020