Website Wheelhouse Group
- Play a pivotal role in building our business
- Opportunity to learn and have a great impact on a growing company
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Located in Bridgewater on Loddon, Victoria
Wheelhouse Group is a part of AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
Wheelhouse Group are a leading agricultural retailer supplying agricultural inputs, agronomy and rural supplies with a comprehensive supporting logistics capability surrounding the Wheelhouse Group sites at Bridgewater, Dingee, Boort, Rochester and Colbinabbin.
Our diverse range of products and services are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry, all of which makes AGnVET Services a rewarding employer in our field.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with proven account management experience and a track record in achieving key sales indicators.
You will be responsible for building current long-standing and new customer relationships, managing internal relationships, understanding market trends, competitor pricing/activities and identifying customer needs that translate to growth strategies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop relationships with key external stakeholders; Customers, Independent Agronomists and Suppliers; maintaining a strong strategic partnership resulting in meeting key financial metrics including sales and margin growth.
- Act as the commercial contact for key accounts, obtaining forecasts, quoting prices, securing orders and providing customers with updates on supply and logistics.
- Build accurate forecasts based on customer/market knowledge and sales analysis.
- Develop and maintain an industry and internal network and oversee customer retention plans for existing key accounts
- Identify new customers and develop a relationship that leads to Wheelhouse Group becoming a supplier of inputs to their farming enterprise
- Champion safety and compliance requirements.
Interested? Is this You?
You will have the ability or potential to develop and implement account management, customer retention and business plans, be commercially astute with proven ability to identify opportunities for growth as well as developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with internal and external customers.
You will be motivated, have great communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable to change and have effective interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in customer account management at AGnVET. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work in a management role, we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Wheelhouse Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location (Bendigo area) to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.