Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional retail service to our customers
- Great opportunity for career growth
- Work in a strong rural sector-based business
About the Role
Bring your expertise in customer service and retail sales and join our friendly and committed team whilst gaining further experience in agricultural retail branch operations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries
- Driving sales in the Animal Health product area
- Receiving and storing of incoming goods
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing
- Picking and packing of outgoing goods to customers and store transfers
- Assist with stock control including inventory monitoring and stocktakes
- Build excellent customer relationships
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
- General duties supporting the branch in the day to day operations
You will have experience working in a retail sales and/or warehouse environment. Ideally you will have a Cert III in Retail and/or a Forklift licence (or willingness and ability to obtain).
Other skills and experiences will include Point of Sale transactions, written and verbal communication skills, inventory/stock control, use of forklift, time management, problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Closing date: 15 October 2021
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.