Website AGnVET Services
- Exciting opportunity to join an agricultural industry leader
- Diverse role leading a small branch team
- Based in Gilgandra, NSW
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, we have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and our iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in our field.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with knowledge of agricultural products and services to lead the branch team.
You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the branch operations, meeting financial goals and building excellent customer relationships.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating a collaborative branch that achieves long term consistent growth
- Managing sales, profit, and operational performance within the branch
- Provide leadership and direction to the branch team
- Development and implementation of branch business plans
- Work as one AGnVET team to support stock and logistics among the branches
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Develop and manage local marketing and promotional activities
- Champion safety and compliance requirements
Interested? Is this You?
You will have the ability or potential to develop and lead a team, be commercially astute with proven ability to identify opportunities for growth and, developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with customers.
You will be motivated, have great communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable to change and have effective interpersonal skills. Your demonstrated leadership through building a high performing team will also give you an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work in a management role with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
AGnVET Services thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.