Website AGnVET Services
- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional accounts payable services
- Opportunity to learn and grow, with flexible work practices
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- Part-Time 30 hours per week with flexible work options
About the Role
Bring your expertise and experience in Accounts Payable and join our friendly team supporting our branch staff and external customers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable – end to end processing of AP accounts using Pronto software
- Reconciliations of accounts and following up overdue payments
- Communication of issues that may affect branch operations
- Building relationships and working collaboratively with others
Ideally you will have a Certificate in Accounting or equivalent Accounts experience, preferably for a retail organisation with AP purchase-related invoice matching skills. You will also have demonstrated experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Other skills and experiences will include understanding of retail business transactions, excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving and effective interpersonal skills.
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with friendly team of Accounts professionals, we are keen to speak to you.
Closing Date: 5 September 2021
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.