Website AGnVET Services
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in Agribusiness
- We are supportive of flexible working arrangements
- Agricultural experience desirable
What your day will look like…
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Category Manager to own and manage an assigned Agricultural Chemical category. You will focus on strategic sourcing with new and existing supply partners through to operational execution and delivery of product to our branches across the eastern states.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
Setting the sourcing strategy for the category
- Purchasing negotiations and retail price setting
- Supporting the branch network through demand management
- Range review and product lifecycle management
- Supplier relationship management
- Measure and track category performance
- Drive business improvements through collaboration
Interested? Is this You?
- You have a tertiary qualification in logistics, procurement, and/or supply chain management (supply chain certifications desirable)
- You will have 3+ years in distribution and supply chain experience including procurement, supply planning and demand management
- You can demonstrate your ability to execute strategic actions and initiatives that result in lower costs and improved efficiency and product availability
- You have high level attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You can demonstrate the ability to negotiate and influence with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally you will have experience in supply chain ERP system(s), and Excel and PowerPoint skills
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
We also offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career experiences and your personalised development support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing benefits including vaccinations and discounted health insurance
- $1,500 employee referral bonuses
- Salary sacrifice to superannuation
Work for a leading agribusiness that has a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.