Website AGnVET Services
- Work in a strong rural sector-based business
- Play a pivotal role in the growth of our business
- Great opportunity for career growth
AGnVET Services is an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services. Established in Forbes NSW in 1915, they have over 60 branches located throughout the Eastern States and their iconic brands include AGnVET Services, IK Caldwell, Wheelhouse Group, AGnVET Rural and specialist water and irrigation business, Darling Irrigation.
A leader in agribusiness, AGnVET provides a diverse range of products and services that are brought to life by talented and hardworking people who are passionate about the agricultural industry. All of which makes AGnVET a rewarding employer in their field.
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the management of our rural merchandise segments (predominantly AgChem, Animal Health, Seed, Fencing and General Merchandise). The role will require you to split your time instore and on farm.
Your background will include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Agricultural Science, Agribusiness and/or extensive experience in the ag industry
- At least 3 years’ sales success recommending technical solutions, including planning and reporting
- Proven ability to exceed merchandise sales, profit, and operational targets/performance within the branch
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, including key account management
- Inventory and debtor management experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Point of Sales
- Must hold a valid drivers’ licence
Interested? Is this You?
You will also be motivated, have great communication and problem-solving skills, can do attitude and have effective interpersonal skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Apply using the link below.
Closing Date: Thursday 9th July 2020
The AGnVET Services Group thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus, AGnVET will offer video or phone interviewing to candidates contacted for interview.